The Ecology Group frequently employs currently enrolled students and recent graduates with backgrounds in the natural sciences. We offer internship and research associate positions. To learn more about these opportunities, visit PNNL Intern & Post-Graduate Jobs .
Ecology of the Columbia Basin
- Fishes of the Columbia River
- Local Reptiles and Amphibians
- Shrub-steppe Plants and Lichens
- Shrub-steppe Fungi
- Hanford Site Ecology
Activities for Teachers and Families
- Teacher Resource Cards (provided by Partnership for Arid Lands Stewardship)
- How to Set Up a Freshwater Aquarium
- Raising Daphnia, the Water Flea
- Field Guides of Washington State provided by the Burke Museum
- Checklist of Washington Amphibians and Reptiles
- Images of Animals and Plants of Eastern Washington
- History of the Hanford Site, 1943-1990. Written by David Harvey, edited by Georganne O'Connor.